Let’s quickly get your time back each month!
I am talking HUGE chunks of time on your calendar. It just clicked in with me and I feel like I just got my life back. No beating around the bush here.
Everyone keeps talking about repurposing content. Well, I’ve heard it over and over, but it just never stuck and I never quite understood it, maybe I am the only one, so just pass on this if I am pointing out the obvious, but if not, I am going to strip this down to bare bones!
- First and foremost you HAVE TO BLOG! Hate to tell you but blogging isn’t dead and it is a necessary evil to your online relevance.
- Write a full blog post. This could be and should be at least twice per month but optimum should be about once per week, I aim for twice per week.
- When you write twice per week, at least one post per week should be an “evergreen” post.
- An “evergreen” post is an article that is everlasting and can withstand time. It adds value to your audience no matter what. Here is the thing, they don’t have to be earth-shattering, groundbreaking, or life-changing! They can be simple and to the point. It is what you will do with these articles after that will give you your time back!
- The second blog post each week for me, is either about my clients, my personal updates or some kind of theme I have going each month. It will depend on the time of year and the kind of campaigns I am running at that time that will drive what else I am writing about.
- Once you have these posts written, take out your social media scheduler (I use Planoly) and keep the posts open as well.
- Start breaking down the posts into bite-sized portions and selecting photos that coordinate appropriately with the small bits of content.
- Each segment can lead to the next you can post them as 1 of 5 etc or just as little snippets of educational information. Remember we are not trying to reinvent the wheel! We are just trying to stay top of mind!
The most important part of this is to keep your content “evergreen” so that you continue to establish yourself as an expert and maintain the attention of your audience.
That’s it, short and sweet today!
Serving my clients and bringing your stories to life is why I get up and travel great distances. I have chosen to be thankful for my time off during these challenging times and used it instead to enhance my client experiences.
My first stop will be in the D.C./Virginia area in AUGUST only! I will only be taking on 6 clients in these areas for the entire month and I will be booking on a first come first serve basis.
If you would like to learn more about what it looks like to work with me simply send me an email and get the conversation started